Stop Wasting Handshakes

Notes: Ramblings on The Stop-Wasting-Handshakes Manifesto - purpose for meeting others

I'm sure most people don't put a lot of thought into their purpose for meeting others. And that's OK......I suppose it's OK to just go meet people with no thought of a purpose.


But not for the person that's dependent upon earning a living through establishing relationships. Whether I'm business-to-consumer or business-to-business, business is built on getting people to 

know, like and trust you


Relationships, good relationships, is established when two people trust each other.

That doesn't mean I'm going build a relationship with everyone...it would be naive to think so. There's a 


WIN / WIN



I take it back....it's not OK to not have a purpose. Not if you're intending to be profitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment