Stop Wasting Handshakes

The 3 Rs

My mentor Christian Simpson reminded me this morning that the top 1% of the most successful entrepreneurs develop themselves out in front of their business (Christian is regularly pounding that into my head).

Here's a John Maxwell tip he gave me: The "3 Rs" -

1. Required - What's required - what must I do that nobody can or should do for me? This tends to sort out the noise that doesn't serve me in pursuit of my your dreams/goals, and identifies what can be delegated elsewhere if it's not necessary for me to do (and you're not skilled in doing it!)

2. Return - What gives me the greatest return? Maxwell says "leaders should get out of their comfort zone but stay in their strength zone. What are my strengths? And what should I be letting go of?

3. Rewards - What brings me the greatest rewards? What brings me personal fulfillment? What could I do more of that will energize me and transform the my productivity in my business?

Make today the beginning of a great day, and a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment